Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun Surprise

I sent an email to my friends/family telling them about my foot issues (only my mom, sister and co-worker Stacy know about my blog). At 3:30 my mattress was delieverd - awesome - love it. But at 4:30 I got another knock. My mother-in-law sent me flowers and a get well soon card. So nice! What a great surprise. She even used my favorite flower - calla lilies. Here's a pic.

Not much else is up. Since I had my camera out I took a picture of my "space." The essentials include:
  • Work stuff
  • Camera cord
  • Computer for working/blogging/surfin
  • Remote control for cleaning out my Tivo (that 70's show marathon)
  • A book - Emily Giffin's Love the One You're With - for reading breaks

Next to my bed is a stack of magazines, my cell, my crutches and LOTS of water. Good stuff - Austin left me ready to go!! And i'm LOVING this new mattress!

Our poker group changed the location to here so I could play - love them! Now i'll have company tonight - fun!

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

What a beautiful arrangement! So unique! :) Very sweet of Michelle. :)

I'm glad the group is coming over tonight~fun!

...and I can't wait to have a movie marathon on your new mattress! ;-)

Unknown said...

the flowers are gorgeous! have fun at poker!!!
let us know what you think about the book- i've read most of her other books and LOVED them!
have a great night :D

fittingbackin said...

Big Pissy: Thanks! I agree- it was very thoughtful. Yes they did! I had some bad beats but I had fun. And Mary had a scrapbooking project she needed help on so you know I was all over that!! Yes- you're going to LOVE it!

Gina: Thanks so much! I think they're so pretty! I will - my mom really liked it and I only have about 100 pages left - i'll definitely write a review! :) Oh yeah - something borrowed/blue were amazing - I read them back to back in 2 days on my honeymoon! Thanks for coming by!

Big Pissy said...

What a beautiful arrangement! So unique! :) Very sweet of Michelle. :)

I'm glad the group is coming over tonight~fun!

...and I can't wait to have a movie marathon on your new mattress! ;-)