Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 107: Busy, Productive Day

Among other things, today I weighed 118.5, worked, walked 4 miles, met with the office about the end table/lamp, bought groceries at Kroger, paid two bills; went to Bed Bath & Beyond, William Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and Crate & Barrel; I burned a CD of two photos and had them printed; I put the photos in frames and wrapped the frames; I wrapped a dirty santa gift; I wrapped a hostess gift for a Christmas party; I wrapped another Christmas present; I bought three conversion magnets and put them on the fridge; I washed/dried and folded a load of clothes; I packed for this weekend; I took two showers; I loaded and ran the dishwasher… and I closed the day out with dinner with Austin (he cooked chicken fajitas – yum!), a movie, loading the car, tracking my calories and I’m this close to passing out!!! Sigh. Just writing that made me tired – what a long day – can’t wait for the weekend! In all today I had 1,541 calories, 42 fat grams and 195 carbs. Here’s what I ate.

Tomorrow should be pretty busy… I’m working through lunch so that I can leave at 4 p.m. to get to Alabama quicker! Then we’ve got to come by the house and get Reuben, go by Target to get a gift bag, get tacky sweaters from my friend Stacy and pack our food – then off to a fun weekend – YAY! I hope you all had much, much more relaxing Thursdays. :)

No comments: