Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 108: Off to Alabama for the Tacky Sweater Party

Yesterday was a great day – but again, kind of busy. I got up and weighed 117.5 – WOW! I haven’t weighed that yet so that was super exciting – a new low! Work was very busy – blah – and I worked through lunch so I could leave at 4 p.m. I gave in to LOTS of treats… chocolates, a brownie, etc. I felt like I ate all day, but I never really had a “meal” for instance. I guess it’s because we traveled during dinner and lost an hour and it was just weird! It took us an hour to get out of Atlanta… then another 2.5 hours to get to Birmingham. BLAH. We got here and hung out with Austin’s awesome brothers (little bros) and then we headed to our friends’ house to see their new, renovated home. They got married a month after us and bought a house during the engagement. They had done TONS of work – like demolition, new front porch – you name it. We had a great time catching up with them.

At the end of the day I had 1,544 calories, 197 carbs and 38 fat grams – so just in my limits. Here’s what I ate. No exercise though – and I don’t plan to get back on the cardio until Monday! (yes – I’m pretty much guaranteeing myself a gain – especially since I can’t weigh here at Austin’s parents – eek!) Anyway – happy Saturday! Can you believe it’s almost Christmas? Wow… this month has flown by… Well I’m off to take a nap and then get ready for our friend’s tacky sweater Christmas party tonight! Talk to you tomorrow.

3 comments:

brianne said...

yay for a new low! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

hi there,
I've never posted before but your blog has been a real inspiration to me. Just wondering... Would you feel comfortable posting any progress photos you might have?
anyway, enjoy your time away!
rianna

fittingbackin said...

Thanks, HK! I'm worried about Monday's weigh in though - eek!!

Rianna-K - hi! Thanks for posting!! I've actually been thinking about it... I don't have many good befores because I didn't let a lot of photos exist and I wore lots of babydoll tops, etc. I'm sure I can come up with something though. And I know I took some progress pics in October I think? So I'm going to find them and take some new ones. In other words... I think i'll do it!! I'll get my stuff together this week and try to post Wednesday!! :) I hope you guys can tell a difference - i'm already getting nervous!!!