By the Numbers
Pounds Lost: .5 (114.5 to 114)
Highest Weight: 116.5
Lowest Weight: 112
Pounds left to Lose: 0
Days Worked out: 18
Miles of cardio: 83.5
Great Nutrition Days: 22
Low Nutrition Days: 0
High Nutrition Days: 9
Days out for injury: 0
Vacations: 2 bachelorette parties – does that count?
Days out for vacation: If so, 4!
Day worked out during vacation: 0
Yay! I’m proud of my weight maintenance and getting in my (almost) 84 miles even though we’ve had a lot going on! Also – I’m glad I hit my goal of 113, and managed to stay at or under 115 every day but three times! Woo! Granted, I didn’t weigh every day this month (too many get overnight get togethers). I will say I was disappointed in how much I let strength training go – I just need to be better about making it a priority!
A Look Back: March Goals
1. Have 7 or less days over 1,700 calories. I had lots of over days – eek! This was just one of those months with lots of drinking and two bachelorette parties and a trip to Alabama for a shower – just no way around it – boo.
2. Weigh 113 five days this month. Non-issue – the weight went great this month. I truly hope it’s not because I slacked on my strength training though… April will be better! I’m motivated to do better. DONE
3. Walk 84 miles. I walked 83.5 – so I’m going to say… DONE haha (it's SO close!)
4. Introduce 3 new recipes. I’m SO HAPPY with the new recipes – woo! DONE
5. Update the home blog 5 days/week. DONE I really enjoyed this and have been keeping up with it easily. Austin said he’s glad we’ll have it to look back on the whole process one day!
6. Read 2 books. DONE I started out the month as a reading machine… then I let it slide. I’m going to pick up the mucho reading again in May!
7. Take back the rest of the stuff we don’t want/need. IN PROGRESS We’re moving a few things with us we don’t want/need but I’m thinking May will be the time to get it gone!
8. Buy a house/pack! DONE/IN PROGRESS It’s going great – we’re THRILLED, as you know. :)
9. Organize recipes; print them out and bind them. DONE It’s totally version 1 of many but I did it and I’m glad. Now we’re making handwritten notes in it to make the next version even better!
10. Organize 2 weeks of meal plans; print them out and make grocery lists for each. IN PROGRESS I started… but didn’t finish. I’m going to move this over to May!
You probably noticed a lot of ‘in May’ up there… I’ve decided to do what I want to do – focus on the house in April! Based on my urge to get our home ready, but still keeping in mind the other things I want to do, here are April goals!
A Look Ahead: April Goals
1. Have 7 or less days over 1,700 calories.
2. Weigh 113 10 days this month.
3. Walk 84 miles AND do strength training 3 days/week (day 1: chest/tris; day 2: abs/legs; day 3: back, bis, shoulders)
4. Introduce 2 new recipes.
5. Update the home blog 4 days/week.
6. Read 1 book and 3 home décor magazines.
7. Make a headboard for the guest bedroom (eeee!)
8. Refinish TWO dressers and get new hardware.
9. Decide once and for all which Ikea items I want for my scrapbook room!
10. Make a list of items I want for the house; prioritize them; SAVE money for them!
I'll go drop these in the sidebar now! I'm a little worried about April – but not too bad. I just know that this week will be hectic finishing up packing. Thursday the pool table moves. Saturday we move. I can’t believe Saturday night will be spent in our new home! Eeee! Then comes Easter. Then the following weekend my parents are coming to town – yay! They’ve never really gotten to stay with me (the loft doesn’t really make for a cozy overnight stay for out-of-town guests). I can’t wait! Then the next weekend is OPEN, then it’s off to Enterprise for Megan’s wedding – woo! So I can see how this month could be a little crazy…. Especially if the pollen ends up making me sick… But I know I’ll just need to focus and keep up my walking and eating right and just do a little bit on the house and on myself each day! I can’t wait you guys – April is going to ROCK!!! Do you have any goals for this month? Are you pumped for Spring?