Monday, September 29, 2008

Assessments From the Weekend: Day 25 - 27

So today I weighed 126…. Lowest weight since I started! However, I don’t deserve it… I went to one of my favorite places in the world to be with some some of my best friends- Auburn!! A weekend back in my college town made me act (and eat.... and drink) like I was back in college.

Day 25: Friday, Sept. 26 Assessment

So Friday started out great with a healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks! As far as food, I only had 1,216 calories… but I also had 5 beers and two jim beam/diet cokes – eek! So I ended up at 1,891 calories, 28 fat grams and 184 carbs. Not good….What I ate Friday

Day 26: Saturday, Sept. 27 Assessment

So Saturday was good too…. Kind of. I started out with my Jimmy Dean d-light – yay! But lunch got a little messed up in that I wasn’t thinking about going by Subway (tailgate spot not near it like I thought) so I ended up eating ½ cheese burger and potato salad. Not awful – skipped chips/cookies/etc. Later, for dinner, I ordered a grilled chicken breast with a baked potato and broccoli. I had very little butter and honey mustard on my chicken/potato. The problem was that I drank… a lot… from noon until 3 a.m. We’re talking 13 hours… we’re talking 4 beers and 8 jim beam/diets – eek! My food was only 1,490…. But with the drinks I ended up at 2,670 calories, 166 carbs and 55 fat grams – eek! What I Ate Saturday

Day 27: Sunday, Sept. 28 Assessment

Apparently Sunday I said forget it – I don’t care! Haha I had 5 pigs in a blanket… eek… then I went to my favorite college Mexican restaurant… danger… danger. I had tons of chips, salsa, cheese dip and a chicken soft taco and ½ a burrito! Eek! Anyway, at the end of the day I ended up at 1,760 calories, 191 carbs (wow!) and 45 fat grams – oopsie…
What I ate Sunday

All in all I’m like okay… it could have been worse. However, I’ve made some learnings:
  1. No more beam/diets. I honestly thought they had less calories! I’m moving over to Vodka people!! I’m going to start making sweet tarts or firefly vodka with crystal light….

  2. No more Mexican. I just can’t be trusted. And I don’t even like it that much anymore. Just can’t do it at a restaurant!

  3. Prepare, prepare, prepare. I should have planned better to avoid eating bad at lunch and should have eaten the breakfast I brought Sunday instead of the little piggies.
    Stick to it… just STICK to it. I’m happy now that I’ve lost weight but I’ve GOT to keep it up!

  4. I’m proud of a lot of my choices – it was a hard weekend but I learned a lot. And I really did have an EXCELLENT time!

No comments: