Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 28: Monday, Sept. 29 Assessment

So today I had a really good workout, despite the fat that my foot kinda hurt a little…. Boo. I did a mile on the treadmill, but my foot hurt. So I did a mile on the elliptical, which hurt less, but still wasn’t “right.” I did a half mile on the stair climber which didn’t hurt at all… but then I gave up. At least I got in 2.5 miles… I can’t wait to be back to normal.

After my miles, I did chest, tris and abs. For chest, I grabbed a bench and 5- and 10-pound dumbbells. I did lying chest flies with 5-pound dumbbells and chest presses with 10-pound dumbbells. I grabbed a 20-pound EZ bar and did nosebreakers on the bench for triceps, and used the 5-pound dumbbells for kick backs. I also grabbed one of the 10-pound dumbbells and did tricep overhead extensions. Good stuff! Later I did abs- mostly mucho crunches, obliques with a ball and some Pilates teasers. Yay!

According to this site I burned this many calories:

1 4mph-mile walk 74
1 12-minute mile on elliptical 131
1 ½ mile on stair climber 50

Total: 255 calories burned

What I ate Today

Not bad! I felt fulfilled all day. Had a few too many snacks, but you know what – they were good! All in all, I had 1,469 calories, 38 grams of fat and 190 carbs – all in my REC zones – yay. And with my work out – it’s like I had 1,214 calories – great!

No comments: