Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 16: Wednesday, Sept. 17 Assessment and Foot Update

I forgot to do my assessment! Here’s how yesterday went:

Calories: 1,124 (below REC zone 1200-1550)
Fat: 27 (below REC zone 32-56)
Carbs: 182 (in REC zone 163-236)

You can always count on me to eat enough carbs! haha

What I ate today

Still no go on the gym – boo. I feel like a slob.

Overall assessment: I was able to play poker without drinking – yay! I was also glad I kept it down to two snacks rather than 3 or 4. I know snacks are good when you eat small meals, but sometimes I think I take it a little overboard! Anyway, despite how AWFUL yesterday was (with the foot thing) I think it went well (with the eating thing).

Foot Update: It's still swollen, but less swollen and it definitely hurts less. I can't completely put pressure on it (because it's swollen so it's awkward) but I was able to get around with only the boot today - no crutches! Yay! I'm taking my medicines perfectly too - i'm just so eager to get well. I should get bloodwork back tomorrow so i'm very excited about that, too! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have even better news to report.

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I'm not working tomorrow, so be sure to call me when you get your results back.

Glad you're feeling better. :)

oh! Brooke and Bruce had their baby today...a boy...over 9 lbs!

fittingbackin said...

Will do! Thanks for being so supportive!!

Oh wow!!! How exciting!