Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't Know How I Feel About That...

Today is going pretty good so far (as it should - it's only 9:21 a.m.!). Instead of my usual breakfast (Jimmy Dean D-Lite) I made breakfast sandwiches for me and Austin out of English muffins, morningstar farms sausage patties, and an egg. I liked it... but didn't LOVE it. Next time, i'm going to scramble the egg separate, use a bit of milk and more salt, and not use cheese at all (couldn't taste it so why use it?). I LOVED the sausage though - yummy and spicy. If making the changes doesn't work... it's back to Jimmy Dean which is fine with me! I need to put my Amy's breakfast burritos back in the mix too - it's been a while since I wore them out! And I can always do the patties with scrambled eggs on the weekends - or even use them to make egg/salsa/sausage wraps - YUM! (again, on the weekends!)
So i'm getting my teeth whitened today and i'm REALLY excited about it... a little nervous I won't be able to see a difference but I hope I will... we'll see! I feel like I used to have super white teeth and lately they've been a bit dull, yelllow, blah.

What else is planned for today? I don't know what i'm going to have for lunch yet... after work i'm going to walk 2 miles, then do pilates at 5:45, then walk another 2 miles... I hope I can do all 4! I also need to make chicken salad for me and Austin to have for dinner tonight - and maybe lunch tomorrow!

I was a little dissapointed in gaining the .5 pound... but at least it wasn't back up to 136! The real challenge is going to be this weekend - drinking.... i'm already nervous about it! It just kills me because i'll drink on Friday (extra empty calories) then feel like CRAP Saturday so I won't want to work out... then i make bad food choices because i'm hungover... it's just a bad cycle where one night drinking-too-much+hangover can cost me A LOT... I've got to be more careful and make good choices and SLEEP and drink lots of water.... I can do it!

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Wow! I'm SO impressed by your blog!

Of course I know you and I know you don't do anything "half-way" . LOL

I'm excited for you about the teeth whitening! can't wait to see the results! :)

Unknown said...

Well well well......

fittingbackin said...

Thanks, Mom! I have LOTS of work to do but i'm on it - yay! I really think it's going to help me get organized and you know how I love recording things!!!

Thanks - I know!! I hope I can tell a difference soon. I'm going to do before pictures today before I leave....