Thursday, September 4, 2008

DAY 3: Thursday, Sept. 4, Assessment

Between the blog and SP (spark people!) I feel completely accountable to be good! I hope this lasts… I really, really do. And now that I’ve officially given this link to someone (hi Mom!) I feel even MORE accountable… who wants to put down that they ate a large Papa John’s pizza with 7 chicken wings and 9 beers and have their mom read it? Um, that’s embarrassing. Anyway, here’s how I did today:

Weight: 132 (down 1.5 pounds from yesterday)
Calories: 1,141 (59 below REC zone: 1200-1550; 366 less than yesterday)
Fat: 24 (8 below REC zone: 32-56; 8 less than yesterday)
Carbs: 163 (at REC zone: 163-236; 54 less than yesterday)

What I ate:
Breakfast: English muffin; Morningstar farm sausage patty and 1 egg
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Margarita Pizza
Snack 1: 2 slices turkey; 7 triscuits
Dinner: ¾ cup brown rice; 1 cup green beans; 136 grams chicken; 5 tbsp Italian Dressing (for cooking & rice… probably an overestimate but I forgot to measure!)

What I did at the gym:
1-hour Pilates – burned 165 calories
4 miles treadmill (walking 4 mph) – burned 270 calories

Overall Assessment:In the end, I had 1,141 calories coming in and expended 435 on the treadmill and in Pilates, leaving me at 706 calories – which I worry may be a little low but honestly, that zoom KILLED my appetite… who wants to snack on salty goodness when their teeth are very, very sensitive? Not me! Either way – it was nice to get through the day, still feeling full, making me realize some snacks I eat out of habit rather than because I’m hungry. Still haven’t gotten to get the tape measure – going to try to get it on Saturday…. Also trying to go grocery shopping Saturday and maybe, just maybe, get Austin to let me buy a new mattress!

BTW: I put the Pilates picture in because I REALLY enjoy my class! I think i'm going to try and squeeze in another during the week. All of that stretching feels amazing and it's the best core workout!

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

ummmmmmm...I think you need to be my fitness coach!

you can organize my food plan, workouts, etc for optimal results.

C'mon! What else do you have to do?!?!?

AND you're so good at it! :)

fittingbackin said...

I'd LOVE to! haha You know i'll help in any way - although HELLO - you're MY inspiration! :) Besides, you have Suzy you lucky ducky!

fittingbackin said...

I'd LOVE to! haha You know i'll help in any way - although HELLO - you're MY inspiration! :) Besides, you have Suzy you lucky ducky!