Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 71: Tuesday, Nov. 11, Daily Assessment

So yesterday was pretty blah. I weighed 123 again – blah – work was okay (definitely better than last week) and I was able to make it to the gym (3 miles during lunch; 2 miles and abs after work). Not bad! I also went to the grocery store – one of my least favorite things to do (the process? I hate; but I love the results). Anyway, I had my usual breakfast, a smart ones for lunch LOTS of snacks and my favorite skillet sensation for dinner! In total I had 1,518 calories, 194 carbs and 42 fat grams – good across the board! Especially since I burned lots of calories from walking 5 miles! Here’s What I Ate.

Today so far has been good – I woke up weighing 122 – yay! I had a yummy Jimmy Dean d-light for breakfast and have been having a super busy day so time is FLYING by! I’ve just had SO many meetings – argh! I had every intention of working out during lunch but some shit hit the fan so we had a meeting during lunch so not only did I not work out, I couldn’t have my lean cuisine! Eek! I did have tilapia, mashed potatoes, asparagus and a roll – not too bad… gotta go to the gym and over to my sister’s house tonight – my mom is unexpectedly in town so fun! Can’t wait to see them – just hope it doesn’t start raining right at rush hour as per usual. Dang Atlanta.

2 comments:

brianne said...

hahahaha your post made me laugh : )

fittingbackin said...

:) Odd day! haha I'm such a whiner