By the Numbers
- Pounds Lost: 3 (125.5 on 10/1 to 122.5 on 10/31)
- Pounds left to Lose: 7.5
- Posts: 39 (14 less than October)
- Days Worked out: 23 (10 more than October)
- Miles of cardio: 67 (33 more than October)
- Great Nutrition Days: 19 (4 more than October)
- Low Nutrition Days: 0 (4 less than last month)
- High Nutrition Days: 12 (eek! 2 more than last month)
- Injuries: none! Still have pain in right foot though…
- Days out for injury: 0
- Vacations: 2
- Days out for vacation: 2
So all in all I’m mostly happy, but a tiny bit disappointed. I so hoped to lose 4 pounds and didn’t… got close – and even got down to 121! But I went right back up. SIGH. From looking at my food it seems like I eat a lot of empty calories (i.e. packaged carbs). So I end up hungry soon after eating. I’m going to try to eat more fiber and protein this month and see if it helps. One thing I am proud of is my working out – I felt great about how much cardio/strength training, etc. I did this month – yay!
Goals for November
- Have 3 or less high nutrition days (1,800 – 2,100). These are kind of 3 days a month to go crazy…. Is this a good idea? Haha I did put a cap on crazy at 2,100.
- Have 6 or less medium nutrition days (1,550 – 1,799). I think this will help if I want to have a drink or two.
- Work out at least 1 day in Vegas; work out 4 of 5 days for Thanksgiving
- Get down to 120 by the end of the month (i.e. lose 2.5 pounds and keep it off!)
- Do 60 miles of cardio
- Introduce 2 new, healthy Hungry Girl recipes at home
- Introduce 2 new, healthy snacks at home
- Shop less! We’re thinking of buying a home so I’m going to cut back and focus on that!! (no more clothes – I do no need anything.) There now I just need to repeat that over and over… that’s going to be hard for me…
- Make a new playlist
- Read two books.
- Work on my wedding album. (I had finished it and my computer’s drive corrupted and I lost it all… haven’t brought myself to start/do it again).
- Do my wedding wall – will post about this later! :)
I feel like I’m missing something in my goals… for now I’ll go with this though! I’m glad I added in some non-weight goals like Hannah Katherine and Bikini Envy – love that idea!