Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weight & Goal Update

Happy Saturday! I hope you're all having lovely weekends! I wanted to thank you guys for your support with my weight updates. I feel like I used to post about weight all. the. time. when I was losing. Then when I was maintaining I stopped because it just seemed redundant. But now that I've told you all about my struggles with my maintenance I appreciate your support as I continue to update you on my progress. So at this point my goal is to be at 120 by the end of the month. I think I can do it and I think it's very realistic. Thursday a.m. I was at 123, and Friday at 123.5 so i'm almost at my pre-travel weight of 122, then just a few pounds from the month's goals!

hehe

Speaking of goals, I never mentioned my May progress or June goals. May was tough. Not going to lie - did too much vacationing and not enough progressing on goals! We did manage to accomplish the following goals: blocked puppy escape route, went swimsuit shopping, read 5 books, made 5+ recipes, did well on May workout plan, and did a few things around the house. We didn't do several things though - but they've been moved to June so all is good. Check out my goal page to see what I'm striving for in June!

And quick update: Thursday was spent doing tons of work as I knew I'd be out Friday for leadership program. So I worked, worked through lunch, took a break to pack around 6, then worked until 9. Ugh. Then I just loaded the car and workout stuff - time to sleep! Friday I got up early and headed to my parent company office for a Social Style Workshop. I hit up the gym there first (forgot how amazingly convenient towel service is along with meetings in the same building as the gym - sweet!). I walked 1/4 mile, ran 1.5 miles, then walked 1/4 mile - so 2 miles total. I wanted to do more but had no time - boo. Then I just went to my workshop, met up with Austin afterwards and headed down to Enterprise, Alabama for a chill weekend with my family!

Q: How are you doing with your goals this month?

Q: What are you up to this weekend? Austin had a bachelor party (in Destin again LOL) so he dropped me off in my hometown on the way down. So i'm here with the poodles visiting my mom, and my sister and nephew are in town too so we're just chilling!

No comments: