Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Pot Spaghetti; Running, Again; What Goes Up Must Come Down

Zach sent me a picture of me and Austin with him and Devon's perfect little nugget - my nephew Dane!!
He is SUCH a little sweetie and a little cutie - i'm so proud of his awesome parents for raising such a sweet, smart little boy! Love you D&Z!
On another note - I still haven't downloaded all of my pics. UGH. The party was fabulous though - my sis really went all out and it was adorbs! What else has been up?
  • I'm reading my book club book and loving it - it's called These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf. Book review coming soon!!
  • I'm also wrapping up Stephen M. R. Covey's The Speed of Trust - excellent tips, for work and for life really.
  • Yesterday I got in my first run in a while. It was short. I ran for 1 1/4 miles, walked a 1/4 mile then did abs before work - then work, work, worked before coming home to make a new recipe!
  • I made this:
One Pot Spaghetti
Makes 4 Servings
Recipe adapted from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
Nutritional Information: 455 calories, 8 fat grams, 55 carbs and 38 protein grams.

So easy and so good! It was hearty, reheated well, easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes! Check out the recipe here.

That's really all that's been up. Well, that and my weight. It's not out of control or anything but I would DEFINITELY be more comfortable a few lbs down before things DO get out of control. I'm on it!!

Q: Are you at your happy weight, trying to lose or trying to gain?


Q: Do you have a favorite one-pot meal?

No comments: