So spring fashion. I've already embraced a few of the trends including BRIGHT - I got a few tops at Zara last week, including these two:
|Bright orange open jacket (in stretchy material)|
|Bright yellow ribbed T with zipper back (wore to Dane's party with navy skinnies!)|
Other Trends i'm excited about:
- Pleats - I hear they're back!
- Black & White for Spring - yes, bring it - so easy!
- Draped pencil skirts - have one and will definitely get more (so flattering)
- White and florals (duh - LOVE to break out the white, and what's more springy than florals?)
- Tangerine - see above - i'm clearly a fan! (and War Eagle to that)
- Peplums - eeee! I can't wait to get top with peplums - I wont' get be getting skirts with peplums - just not me!
- African/safari - love the neutrals and think this looks great with tangerine!
- color blocking - duh - although hasn't this kind of run its course?? Whatever - i'm on board.
What I WON'T be getting on board for:
- Pastels - they just don't work for me. I'm envious of those they work for and may try some - like the light blue.
- Colorful camouflage - no. The end.
- Shorts Suits - just can't do it - think it's a cute look but not on this chica.
- 1920's look - drop waist is no friend to my boxy shape.
- The sporty/dressy look - hmmm I just don't know about this - it seems like a reach. Especially the "fancy track pants."
- Exposed midriffs - the cropped shirts will definitely be lost on me. although it is reminding me of Carrie Bradshaw circa Season 2 of SATC which is fun!!
Q: What trends are you going for?! Any that you're avoiding?