Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 19: Saturday, Sept. 20 Assessment and Sept. 21 Weight

So I’m back down to 127.5 – yay! But I don’t deserve it… here’s why….

Calories: 2,027
Carbs: 246
Fat: 17

What I ate…. And DRANK

So, um, yeah…. I was doing good until I decided to drink…. A lot. In all, I added a hefty 7 beers on to my day (well I guess some were on the next day… hehe). So fat was way low but carbs and calories were way up. The banana shot me over carbs – bad – Spark People said it had 43 carbs!! Dang! And of course calories were only at 1,362 before I drank enough beer to sink a ship…. And my diet. Oops! Oh well – I’ll be honest – I REALLY wanted beer. Nothing else would do for football watching. And once I’d had a few yummy cold ones I didn’t want to switch to liquor… or wine. Bleh. I’ll be good today and I plan on eating lots of fish and vegetables in Chicago –woo!

Speaking of…. I need to go pack! I fly out at 5:40 but I need to leave here at 3/3:30 and I’m laying in bed unshowered and unpacked… hmmmm. Bye blog! I’ll write tonight from the windy city – yay! Can’t wait to shop….

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

You're probably landing about now.

How exciting! :)

sorry I missed your call today...it was mid-bridal shower. ;-)

Big Pissy said...

You're probably landing about now.

How exciting! :)

sorry I missed your call today...it was mid-bridal shower. ;-)