Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Stalls Aligned

So last night after shoe shopping, doing pilates, having dinner and watching Auburn get their asses handed to them by LSU at the Bucket Shop, me and Austin decided to go have a drink or two at one of our favorite bars. We got there, played some pool (I was on fire – yay!) and then headed across the street to another favorite for “one more beer.” We head straight for the bathrooms.

I immediately hear a girl vomming what smells like one jager bomb too many. Lovely. A girl in blue comes out of the middle stall with an it-wasn’t-me face and asks if I know Vom girl. I say no. Then Vom girl wails “I’m sorry…. [vom]… I’m SO sorry…. [vom]… I’m okay…” All right then – time to pee and get the hell out of there!

I head into the third stall, farthest from vom girl, and start peeing. Immediately I hear the door open and a girl plops down in the middle stall next to me. I look down and guess what? She had a boot, too! I finish up and head to the sinks and she joins me and we both DIE laughing and hug because apparently boot buddies do that when they’ve had too much to drink! Seriously– there’s another girl here who happened to be in the stall next to me with a left-foot medical boot to my right?!” haha We left the bathroom laughing and Austin was there and immediately died laughing, too. She wanted me to meet her friends so I did and they took pictures of us Boot Buddies with their phones. LOVE IT. Wish I’d had my camera with me – would have posted it. Dang.

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

you and I BOTH have to get with the 21st century and get a camera phone!

Good grief! LOL

fittingbackin said...

hehe I know. I'm on it (mine is losing charge fast) so it's time to replace it!!

hahaha

fittingbackin said...

hehe I know. I'm on it (mine is losing charge fast) so it's time to replace it!!

hahaha