Sunday, September 7, 2008

DAY 6: Sunday, Sept. 7 Assessment


Today was pretty uneventful, although I did get a tape measure, get two new workout outfits, got Austin in a mattress store and did some other uneventful stuff! Anyway, here’s how I did today:

Weight: TBD (x up/down from yesterday)
Calories: 1,197 (3 below REC zone: 1200-1550; 78 more than yesterday)
Fat: 25 (7 below REC zone: 32-56; 3 less than yesterday)
Carbs: 180 (in REC zone: 163-236; 31 more than yesterday)

What I ate:
Breakfast: English muffin, morning star farms sausage patty, and an egg; seasoned with salt, pepper & creole salt
Lunch: Smart Ones lasagna and piece of nature’s own bread (w/garlic salt)
Snack: Sandwich with 2 slices of nature’s own light bread; 1 slice Kraft fat-free cheese; 2 slices turkey, 2 slices roast beef and 2 slices chicken breast with 2 tbsp fat free mayonnaise
Dinner: 2 cups romaine lettuce, 5 fat free saltines, 1 cup HG chicken salad (includes chicken, Fat-free plain yogurt, grapes, apples, celery, Fat-free mayonnaise, lemon pepper seasoning, salt and splenda).
Snack: 100 Calorie Chips ahoy snack

What I did at the gym:
Nothing – my day off- yay!!

Overall Assessment: Today was odd – I just wasn’t that hungry! I couldn’t finish my dinner (probably because of the yummy sandwich!) and when the day ended I realized I was under calories again so I got the chips ahoy snack – yum! Maybe it’s because I didn’t work out? And I stayed busy around the house with my closet, running errands, doing laundry, etc. It was a good day and I’m glad I didn’t overeat on my first Sunday!Here is how my first 6 days shaped up:


No comments: