Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Do Doctors Deliver?

So today I weighed 128 - .5 less than yesterday - yay! My toe doesn't hurt... it just doesn't - no kidding! However, my foot hurts WORSE from walking on it funny. So i'm going to take an anti-inflammatory with breakfast and see if that helps. I'm also online now looking for something comparable to the thing the podiatrist made me (that brace thing with the pad on bottom that takes the impact off the ball of my foot). If I can't find one i'll call to see if I can drive over there and have him make me one today - or at the latest tomorrow. Argh! This just sucks.

Update: my podiatrist is on vacation today. So i'm to call tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. to see if I can stop in to get one. It shouldn't take 3 seconds... i'm going to be ill if they try to charge a co-pay because it's something he should have done last time. And no, there's nothing online comparable to the thing he made me last time. ARGH.

No comments: