So Sunday on the way home I finished James Patterson's The Beach House. I give it a 5/5 - hand's down. Loved it. It was basically a story of a boy who goes home to bury his 21-year-old brother who committed suicide. Or did he? BUM BUM BUM. It then has so many twists and turns as he discovers far more than he wants to about his brother, his town, his girlfriend, and more. It was really a shocking book that, to me, read like a Law & Order book complete with courtroom drama and then some. Yes, there was a part where I was like WOW, can't believe they're doing this, but they situated it in reality and made it make enough sense for me to go with it. Great book, and I recommend it for those who like mysteries. There is a bit of, let's say, gruesomeness, so know that the descriptions to some parts are a bit vivid.
On to yesterday, in a nutshell:
- Walked 4 miles during lunch.
- Walked 1/2 mile after work and ran 3 miles (at 6.3 mph). Not going to lie, the 3-miler is getting... dare I say it? Easy.... er. I just feel much more comfortable. Love it.
- Went to the dealership to get my floor mats. After checking to ensure they were there. Twice. They lied. The mats weren't there. I left pissed and they said would deliver by Friday. Um, yes, you will because i'm not going back to your unorganized dealership.
- Watched some new fall shows - couldn't make it through Hawaii Five-oh, loved HBO's Boardwalk Empire - believe it will be a favorite and thought Mike & Molly was cute - love Melissa McCarthy.
- Chilled out with the fam and continued my side project: recipe organization. oy.
Q: What new shows are you loving? So far... Boardwalk Empire. I'm going to watch some tonight - The Event, Lonestar and something else?
Q: Any side projects/organization projects you have going on right now? Mine is just the recipe organization - can't wait to finish!