Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meatless Recipe Roundup, Ikea

I LOVE that so many of you play with paint! I think it's so challenging to work with color - my house would be all neutrals if I didn't force myself to try with color - eek! So guys my March meatless recipe extravaganza is coming to a close! Cooking without meat was fun, but challenging. In some recipes I didn't miss the meat at all. Others I didn't even post as I just wasn't on board! I do have a few more to post so stay tuned. In the meantime - here are new meatless ones I shared this month in case you missed them!









WOO! And back to yesterday - another rainy commute in to the office. OY. I did get to spend my lunch break at Ikea which is simply one of my favorite places. I'm just so inspired in there - could walk around for hours. Well, not yesterday, I had a list and an hour to get in and out - done! I then just worked some more and raced home to get started on my new Ikea-based projects - SO EXCITING. They involve art for the master bedroom, organization for the kitchen and more - I love spring cleaning.

Q: Have you ever been to Ikea? If so, do you love it or hate it? I find people are in of two categories. I LOVE it.

Q: Do you have a favorite meatless recipe? Mine is lasagna. I loved the one above, and I also love this one.

P.S. I'm a bit behind on blog reading - eek! I hope to catch up tonight!!

No comments: