Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Ate My Post, New Meatless Recipe, Out with Friends

So... blogger ate my post about my new shorts, Asian-inspired recipe and hair products. WTF. I got your comments (in my email) but it's like it never happened. SAD. If that's the worst thing that happens to me today, awesome, but otherwise boo on you blogger! To ensure I don't lose this forever - here are the new Nike Auburn-branded tempo shorts and my newest recipe!

Asian Meatball Pasta with Lime Sauce
Adapted from a Gina's Weight Watcher Recipe
Makes 4 Servings


And the new shorts:
And quick repeat of Wednesday's recap: a.m. work out of a 2-mile run + 1/2 mile walk + 10-minute stair climb; work; lunch errands (Aveda, Bare Esentuals, Library, Trader Joe's); more work; home to family!

Woo - so weird - still can't believe this happened. Now it's making me sad to think of one day all of my content being poof gone. Sigh. Anywho, on to Thursday/yesterday: work, work through lunch, abs, shower, cook new recipe, out with Katie, Cush, Jackie, Matt, Ryan and Savannah to 5 Seasons. Here's the recipe and pics!

Chipotle Bean Burritos
Adapted from Pearce’s Kitchen, Cooking Light and Pink Parsley Catering
Makes 4 Servings

Nutritional Information: 429 calories, 74 carbs, 6 fat grams and 23 protein grams.

Review: I made these for dinner on Sunday and loved them! It originally called for cherry tomatoes inside but I omitted these - I preferred to have them on the side or not at all! I thought the bean mixture had a nice spicy, without being too spicy, taste. I'm loving those chipotle chiles in adobo sauce - they are perfect. Great dish! Check out the recipe on Healthified Kitchen!

Out to 5 Seasons

Ze boys
Ze girls (forgive my lack of make up!)
Great Thursday night!! Nothing like a couple of glasses of wine with friends and SO good to see Katie & Cush in town, and to catch up with Jackie and Savannah! And now it's Friday - WOO!

Q: What are you up to this weekend? Tonight we have a birthday dinner, tomorrow I have a haircut and couple's game night, and then Sunday I have a trip to the movies with my mom & sis - FUN weekend. I hope to sprinkle in some workouts and errands too, we'll see. :)

Q: Do you like wine? If so, what's your favorite? I used to be a red-only girl, preferring Cabernet Sauvignon, but now i'm practically a white-only girl preferring Chardonnay! Now is the PERFECT weather for a glass of white!

No comments: