Friday, May 20, 2011

Hangout Fest, Vacation Exercising

Thanks you guys! We had SO much fun sailing. I would seriously do it again in a heartbeat! How is your weekend going?! We are having so much fun! So Thursday was kind of a whirlwind - I got up early, worked all day and worked through lunch, packed up the car, said goodbye to my baby puppers (tears!) and then headed out for our 6-hour drive. We stopped in Auburn on the way and picked up Austin's brother's graduation present (yes - he chose Auburn - WOO!), then drove on. We got in town around midnight, had a couple of beers and called it a night. Great to be here though, to visit with Mary, Scott, Meghan, Scott's cousin and his buddy - I can tell it's going to be a GREAT trip. So far, today I just popped up and hit the gym. I walked 1/2 mile, ran 1 1/2 mile, then walked another 1/2 mile. Then did abs, biceps and triceps. Not bad - there is a great little gym at the condo which I hope to visit daily. HRM said: 46 minutes, 346 calories, 1-fat-burning minute and 45 fitness minutes. Average HR: 146; Maximum HR: 195.

Now i'm about to hop in the shower, and then the fun starts... :)
Today we plan to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Warren Haynes Band, My Morning Jacket and Widespread Panic. Hippie day! LOL Pics to come, the weather is beautiful, can't wait to get out there.

Q: Do you like any of the bands above? Which is your favorite?

Q: What are you up to today? HAPPY FRIDAY!

Q: Do you work out on vacay? Why or why not?

No comments: