Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Supreme Pizza Lasagna, Tuesday Two-a-Days

Hey! I hope you all are having great weeks so far! Mine is flying by - can't believe tomorrow is already Wednesday. Thank you all for your comments on my mini shopping spree - love it! Still need to take pics of the White House  Black Market finds!  Here's what's been up, starting with a recipe!
Supreme Pizza Lasagna
Makes 6 Servings

Nutritional Information: 410 calories, 49 carbs, 12 fat grams and 22 protein grams.

Review: YUM – it tasted just like pizza to me, but then lasagna. I just really liked it. I always get nervous making my own recipes, but I had all of the vegetables to roast (they were about to go bad!), then the pepperonis were on hand and it just kind of hit me – supreme pizza lasagna! The servings were filling and me and Austin both liked it a lot. I’ll definitely make this again, good dish for a crowd! Check out the recipe on Healthified Kitchen!
whole dish
And on to the week so far! Monday began with a 3-mile run at 6.3 on the new shoes - WOO great workout and in under 30 minutes - loved it! Then it was just work, work through lunch, and work until 7 - EW. Not a good day - too much to do prior to being out for training on Wed. and Thurs. Today started early as well, an all-strength a.m. workout with biceps, shoulders, triceps and chest! Then work before a lunch-time zumba workout. I'm part of a challenge with two of my co-workers, Stacy & Vicki - we have to take all 17 offered classes as quickly as possible at our company gym. We've scheduled and plan to have it done in NINE business days (each person can only take 1 class/day). It's been fun so far - in 2 days we've already done FIVE! (me = one; each of them = 2). I'm enjoying it! Now i'm in bed with the family, eating this:

LOVE Mexican Quinoa skillet. I'm also watching Desperate Housewives from Sunday - loving this season but feeling so bad for the Scavos - sad. K - gotta roll - have a meeting from 7 - 9 a.m. tomorrow.... effff... then i'm in training all day - eek!!

Q: How's your week going so far? Any fun, successful, different workouts?

Q: What did you have for dinner? What's one thing on your menu this week you're excited about?!

No comments: