Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Laptop Bag, Nike Finds, Birthday Weekend

Happy Sunday! I'm LOVING "falling back." Today was all about rest, spending time with the puppers, doing laundry and dishes, and blog reading. SO relaxing. I didn't do any work either! I sent like 3 emails and that's it. I did do something kind of work related. I tried out my new work bag!!
Yay!! It's a "multi-use" bag - i.e. it can be used as a tote, laptop bag, diaper bag, etc. It even came with all of this detatchable baby stuff!
I liked the forest green liner! SO many great compartments!
It came with a long strap/shoulder strap
But you can also carry it this way (ignore my messy bed!)
I love it! I've been looking for a nice, work bag (as opposed to some reuseable totes and/or backpacks i've been using that just aren't me). I'm SO happy to have this bag!! (found at the Coach outlet - 40% off, then 30% off that!) Which leads me to backing up...


Friday after my a.m. workout it was just work, work and more work. No workout during lunch, but I DID leave right around 5, headed straight home, got in my PJs and had movie night with Austin! We watched Hanna - it was pretty good. I was asleep by 9:30 - such a wild one over here. Saturday I got up early and headed straight for the outlets. I needed new shoes, new dry-fit shirts and wanted to hunt for a laptop bag. I had SO much luck at Nike - loaded up on my favorite Nike Pegasus, got 4 dry fit shirts, 3 new pairs of socks and 1 pair of spin pants (they were SUPER cute and on major sale...going to leave the tags on them until I need to replace another pair!).
Yay for shoes!
Love these dry fit shirts - I hate to work out in anything else now! 
Liked these Halloween-inspired spin pants!
I also had some good luck at White House Black Market - 2 skirts and 2 tops - pics coming soon! Then I got gas and starbucks and headed home to get ready for Andrew's Birthday Party. We got there around 4 and visited with Andy & Mon, played cornhole, and had a bunch of LA's amazing food - she had a TON of stuff and gave me lots of new recipe ideas. Then of course was the "game of the century" - LSU vs. AL, then a flip cup tournament during half time and then it got too late too fast and it was time to go home. Here are a couple of pictures - none of the ladies - oopsie!
 Best corn hole set ever
The guys post-game
So good weekend! No workouts but i'm getting on it tomorrow a.m. with a run - can't wait to try out the new shoes!

Q: What are you looking forward to this week? I'm in training for 2 days, so it's going to be busy trying to get everything done in the 3 days i'm in the office, but i'm looking forward to a busy week, good workouts (I'm taking Yogilates tomorrow during lunch & zumba on Tuesday!)

Q: What was the highlight of your weekend? 

No comments: