Monday, January 30, 2012

My Weekend in Photos

Happy Monday! I hope you all had great weekends! We had great ones - Friday was very chill - just went over to Mel & Jon's for a few drinks and caught up with them post-holidays! Saturday we slept in, then headed to a beer tasting from 3 - 6. Then Mel & Jon & Terry picked us up and we went to 3 Sheets. It was a pretty weird place but the food (and wine!) were great! After dinner we hung out at Mel & Jon's then headed home. Sunday was a day of chilling and cooking - very chill. What was missing? Work. Yes, I didn't work all weekend! I also didn't work out - eek - time to get back to it!
Me & Austin at the fest! And no, I have no idea why my face looks so orange and wide. LOL
group shot!
Dinner with the Mittelbronns & Terry!
Sunday with the puppers - this is what they do while I cook - their little bunk beds! :)
Q: What was the highlight of your weekend? 


Q: What's your favorite beer? Doesn't matter how many beers I try, miller lite is still my stand by/favorite! :) I will say I LOVED a lot of the beers at the fest, including this sour apple alagash!

No comments: