Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thai Chicken Pizza, Tabata, Tummy Trouble

Hello! I hope you're all having great weeks! Mine has been pretty busy, but not too bad. I did get in the 1-hour Tabata class before work yesterday, and then worked before getting in a 3-mile walk with Stacy at lunch. All was good until my tummy got upset and I barely made it to 5 before having to head home - eek! Needless to say, I had a pretty chill evening since my tummy troubles continued. NO FUN.

Today was better. I worked from home, got a lot of work done, and took my lunch break to get a pedicure - nice! I didn't work out, but I hope that my tummy feels better tomorrow and that I can get a workout in - Austin made me a new playlist and i'm dying to use it! (for the record - i'm pretty sure I have some kind of stomach bugg = ew).

Other than that, just getting ready for Mexico! Preparing at work, did almost all of my packing and am just. so. ready! I've also been cooking a bit - for instance, we've been loving this Thai Chicken Pizza!
One serving!
Whole pizza!
Thai Chicken Pizza
Adapted from a Tasty Kitchen recipe
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Information: 453 calories, 83 carbs, 8 fat grams and 19 protein grams.
Review: Spicy fun! I loved this pizza - the zucchini slices were great and added a lot of nutrients without affecting the flavor. The chili sauce was awesome - i'll definitely be using it again. To reduce the heat, take down the red pepper flakes. Definitely keep the fresh spices, and the peanuts on pizza was crunchy, yummy and unexpected. I loved it and would make it again for sure!

As always, check out the recipe on Healthified Kitchen!

And lastly, here's a picture i'm LOVING for two reasons: decision trees rock & I love the idea that people are responsible for their own happiness!


Q: Whatcha up to this weekend? We're celebrating birthdays tomorrow night, heading to Athens for graduation tomorrow and then celebrating mother's day Sunday - fun weekend!


 Q: What's your favorite song on your playlist right now? Mine is probably Foster the People's Don't Stop - it's so catchy!

No comments: