Wednesday, November 28, 2012

28 Weeks: Thanksgiving Pic & Nursery Progress!

Here's some pics of me at 28 Weeks! We had a family baby shower on Thanksgiving, complete with this adorable cake! First time seeing 'Mom and Dad' - eee!
You can really see the belly in this shot, as well as how Beckett's nursery is coming along! All that's left is printing 2 pictures and hanging the curtains - so i'd say we're 98% done - more pictures coming soon!
Hope you're all having good days! All is good here, although I got up and got to the gym and just didn't feel it - at all - so I didn't work out. I did sit in my car and watch Mob Doctor. That's just like working out, right?!

Q: What's your favorite show on TV right now? I'm loving Nashville, Scandal, Mob Doctor and Good Wife. I'm watching MANY others and probably need to quit them... but I can't do it - it's an addiction!

No comments: