Monday, January 7, 2013

First 2013 Weekend

Happy Monday! I hope you're having good ones. I'm trying to stay positive but am SO tired - it's getting harder and harder to make it through a full day! Especially after my super relaxing weekend, which I pretty much spent in this Maternity Uniform:
Stretchy 3/4 length shirt; huge cozy hooded sweater; stretchy knit pants with high maternity belly;  flats with no socks; no jewelry; extra ponytail holders
Friday we went over to Lincoln and Shana's for game night! We ended up chatting and catching up way more than game playing, but we did get in a few rounds of Catch Phrase - love that game.
Saturday I slept in and then just ran errands - got my oil changed at my dealership, got a piece to Austin's cupholder at his dealership, made a grocery list, had lunch at Pur Taqueria, then went home for a three-hour nap. Amazing. Then we just had a light dinner, watched some Luther episodes (great BBC show available on NetFlix and Amazon Prime!) and called it a night.

Sunday I slept in (again!) and just bummed around the house reading Beckett-preparedness books! I finished The New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding, and ended up taking about 10 pages of notes which will become my 'handy guide' - there is SO much that goes into it. I can't imagine doing it without having read this and taking that online course through my hospital. It's definitely making me feel more comfortable with the idea, the process, etc. I hope it works out as I really hope to breastfeed for as long as possible! Around 4, I finally ventured out to the grocery store, but that was about it! Then just more Luther - up to Season 2 now! (man - my life is WILD haha).

Outside of all the resting, I do feel like I made some progress toward my monthly goals! Obviously, I read the book - yay! And, I identified and healthified the two new recipes I plan to make next week, started the second book, and we have three painters coming out this week to quote - hopefully we'll paint next week!

Q: We're one week into the New year, how's yours going so far?! I've honestly been tired, like woken up tired, every day this year (boo) - but, being in 2013 means I'm that much closer to meeting Beckett so bring it on!

No comments: