Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Recipe; What's Been Up

What I'm Watching: Horrible summer TV - Pretty Wicked Moms, Devious Maids and Mistresses are my top 3. True story. :)

What I'm Reading: Just finished a couple of books, and am now reading Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl. It's pretty good so far, but I've heard mixed reviews - I hope it's good!

What I'm Eating: TONS of new recipes, including this new one - Shitaken & Sirloin Stroganoff. Here is the recipe - AMAZING!
What I'm Doing at the Gym: Mostly, classes. On Monday, I did a Strictly Strength Class, Tuesday I did a combo treadmill, elliptical and stationery bike workout, Wednesday I did a FIT strength training class. I'm working out about 5 days a week trying to get this baby weight off. It's giving Beckett some socialization time, too, which is nice!

What I'm Buying: Not too much being that I don't have a job! But, I did find some great stuff at Pottery Barn outlet for Beckett, as well as a consignment shop! The shop was a Janie & Jack dress and a Baby Gap dress - I got both for $6!!

What's Up with Beckett: She is eating solids (fun!) and rolling over - those are pretty much her two favorite things to do! So far, she loves apples and butternut squash. She's okay with pears and sweet potatoes. We try carrots and peaches this week - yay!

That's all I've got! Becks is about to wake up so I gotta go get ready - I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the summer!!

Q: What 'cha watching, reading, eating, doing at the gym and/or buying?!

No comments: