2. Shopping with my family. Cheeseballs on aisle 12 in Dick's Sporting Goods! Lately I've been saving a few errands for the family to go on together on the weekend, then we go for lunch - its nice and Beckett seems to really enjoy having us both there - she like looks back and forth smiling!
3. Walking in to see Austin and baby girl playing - it's adorable. We borrowed Henry's tent for Beckett's birthday but a snowstorm followed so we had it longer than expected. She loved playing in it with her dad - must go get a tent!
4. Seeing baby girl use our furniture in surprising ways. Maybe I don't need a tent, baby girl seems to make our bar stools work as tents . . .
5. Consignment sale shopping - seriously, all of this for $49:
6. Reuben & Remy cuddling up with Beckett's toys. Usually they just leave them alone. However, if they squeak it's game over.
7. Beckett's climbing - she gets so excited and squeals the whole time... although I hate her climbing and worry she's going to hurt herself!
8. Seeing Beckett play with the "big girls" in our neighborhood - she loves them so much and they are so sweet with her!
9. Seeing the sun pour into our front room - really, I'm just obsessed with this room and am spending so much time in it with the fam.
10. Facetiming with my baby girl - she loves it so much!
11. Seeing all of the wildlife in our backyard! We see this owl (and hear it!) almost every day, and this morning there was a deer walking around for several minutes - Beckett LOVED it - think she thought it was a big doggy.
12. Helping my future self. Exhibit A: posting reminders all over the house to make sure me and Austin fasted before our 'finger pricks' last week for his company to get preferred insurance - we tested great on cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.!
13. Bundling up for chilly outdoor walks! Still getting in lots of neighborhood walks with Beckett, and family walks with Austin, Beckett & the pups. I also get to walk with Sharon a good bit, too - or we'll go to the greenway so we can stroll with the girls side-by-side on the wide sidewalks!
14. Going out to eat with the family. We've been taking Beckett out a couple times a weekend, for lunches or early bird dinners at 5 p.m. She really likes the people, the high chair, and just being at our level. She almost always makes besties with the server.
15. Catching Beckett being silly - this happens a lot. She is a nut.
|getting inside her toy boxes|
|wearing her bathtime stacking cups as mini top hats|