Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yogilates For Lunch; Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Bake for Dinner

Thanks you guys! We really did have a blast in Athens for the UGA game/family weekend! We actually enjoyed the GA theatre/roofttop bar so much we bought tickets to a concert in November - yay! Before backing up real quick to yesterday, I wanted to share a new recipe we're loving right now.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Bake
Found on Meet the Dubien’s
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Information: 435 calories, 48 carbs, 6 fat grams and 39 protein grams.

Cheesy is right! The cheese soup mixed with shredded cheese made a great sauce that went well with the rice and broccoli. I loved that this one pot meal cooked the chicken and the rice in the baking dish - awesome! The bread crumbs also added a nice crunchy kick. We'll be having this again for sure - it reheated well, too!
Whole pan of yumminess
See the recipe over at Healthified Kitchen! Other than eating this yumminess, Monday was relatively uneventful. I got to work early, worked, and then took my lunch break to walk with Stacy but when we got there a Yogilates class was starting - so we hopped in and loved it. Only 3 peeps in the class - gotta love that ratio - and it was honestly SO relaxing and like Stacy said a great way to ease into the week! Then my day was just work and home to my family where me & Austin had a mini The Good wife marathon - heart that show.

Q: Ever done Yogilates? I'd never heard of it! haha I'd done pilates, never done yoga, this seemed heavier on the yoga. I really liked it, thought the class was so relaxing, felt better afterwards and am seriously considering Yogilates for lunch each Monday!

Q: Do you prefer yoga or pilates? 

No comments: