Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winter Wardrobe Wednesday: 11 Looks I'm Loving!

Pinned Image
I SERIOUSLY love combining brown & black....
Pinned Image
mixing these two is just fabulous to me
Pinned Image
Love the booties, the striped dress, the cape - love it all so much!
Pinned Image
Love the mustard + sparkles + destroyed denim

Pinned Image
color pop? layers? stripes? yes!
Plaid + knit + black skinnies + brown bootties = cute

Pinned Image
Obsessed with her layering
And lastly... seriously... can I have all of these in my size?!
Pinned Image
I think I need her attitude, too -she appears to be a confident little nugget  -love it!

Hope you're having a good Wednesday! Mine started with me being trapped at a gas station this a.m. for 30 minutes - more on that later - GRRRR. And backing up real quick: Monday started with an a.m. P90X workout (chest & back), followed by work and a 3-mile walk during lunch. That night I just bathed little Reuben and hung out with the fam! Tuesday started with an a.m. 1-mile run followed by 30 minutes of P90X plyos (was late - slept in!). Then I worked through lunch, worked all afternoon, went to an offsite, got home late and cooked a few new recipes!

Q: What winter looks are you loving?

Q: What's the best workout you've done this week so far? Mine was probably my chest/back workout - I swear I would never do a push up if P90X didn't make me.

No comments: