Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekly Workouts, Too Much Work, Biscuit Breakfast, CHILL Weekend

Herro! I hope you're all enjoying your Sundays! I'm enjoying mine, although I need to get moving! So another week went by without blogging - WT? In retrospect it was fairly uneventful! Monday was a morning 2-mile run then working late and home to the fam! Tuesday was a morning Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs workout with Valerie at work - it was good! 30 minutes of relatively nonstop burn/pain! Then it was shower time and another day of working late before home to the fam. By Wednesday I was beat, but I got up early and went to that 1-hour Tabata method circuit class. Loved it! Then I worked, and worked late for the 3rd night in a row arriving home in straight up zombie state. However, I felt caught up and Thursday and Friday looked bearable! Thursday I slept in. It was lovely. I worked from home and had a bit more drama then I prefer, but I did use my lunch break to do chores/cook a bit which was nice, and then Austin took me to dinner at Pampa's! We brought a yummy Alpha Omega cab sav from Austin's parents (we visited AO last summer with them!), and had a great dinner. Friday I slept in again, skipped an a.m. workout and just went straight to Starbuck's and the office. I worked, took a lunch break with Stacy at Nordstrom Cafe, one of our favorites! Then worked more, and worked late, until Austin picked up me up from work for Monica's birthday dinner at Einstein's in midtown. We had a great dinner, and it was fun to catch up with the Blanco's! After dinner we walked over to Front Page News where the band who played at their wedding was playing - fun coincidence! We stayed out a bit too late, then headed home and slept. I slept in Saturday which was A-mazing. I felt fully ready to NOT work  but to instead tackle my personal To-Do list! On went the calls for hair and doctor appts, getting back to some personal email, paying bills, cleaning closets, organizing my drawers/purses/etc. - it was great! Then I cooked several meals and made my grocery list for next week and cleaned out the pantry. All the while, I was cleaning out the DVR - seriously awesome Saturday. Before we knew it, it was late - movie night!

Today I'm off to the grocery store, the gym, the mall and maybe a movie! Gotta run for SURE! And before I do - here's another recipe we've been loving:
Breakfast Casserole with Biscuit Crust
Found on Food.com
Makes 8 Servings
Nutritional Information: 344 calories, 26 carbs, 19 fat grams and 16 protein grams.
Review: Fab - easy, peasy, 8 filling servings, not a lot of work - YES, a keeper. And bonus, it looks pretty and puffy and reheated well. Done and done and quickly to the top of our always-in-rotation dishes! Check out the recipe on Healthified Kitchen!

Q: What are you up to today?


Q: What's your favorite workout video? I'm still loving Turbo Fire, as well as these Jillian Desks. And P90. hehe I love workout videos apparently.

No comments: