Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weight Update, Soy-Glazed Salmon

Woo! Tuesday was another great day. First, I woke up to a new weight I have not seen since having Beckett - 144! I last posted on June 27 about my weight, almost a month ago. Since then I've worked CRAZY hard, and lost a pound! Yes, it's only a pound, BUT it's a pound in the right direction - eeee! (and this morning I was 143.5 - yay!) :)

Anyway, so I lost a pound (and clearly threw myself a mini parade), then spent the morning with baby Beckett! Around mid-morning we headed to the gym - Becks went to the Infant Room to have her bottle and playtime with Miss Shannon, and I went to a cardio class and seriously thought I was going to die. It was so. dang. hard. I was sweating bullets with tons of drills, kickboxing and work with a weighted bar. At the end, I was seriously proud of my HRM results:
I'm not kidding - I haven't worked out that hard in a while. I went through 2 water bottles. Cray! Then it was home, solids and naptime for Becks, shower and laundry/dishes for me. Pic of Becks? Of course!

Then we did Beckett's 3 p.m. bottle, more solids and playtime until her 5 p.m. catnap while I cooked tomorrow's breakfast burritos, curry for lunch and a new recipe for dinner - I'M ON A ROLL!
Soy Glazed Salmon - AWESOME! Recipe coming soon - seriously thrilled that fish is back on the menu - WOO!

Q: Fish eater? What's your favorite?! I absolutely love fish, but got out of it when I was pregnant - it just didn't sound appetizing. But i'm building back up the way I started - with my tilapia and salmon staples. No doubt I'll be on to my other favorites soon - mahi mahi, trout, snapper, halibut, and skate!!

No comments: