Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shred & Scribd; 40 Meals in 3.5 Hours

Happy Wednesday! I hope yours is going well! Mine was okay - a bit frantic but good. I had to be at work at 7 to prep for a project (so no a.m. workout), and then was running around a good bit of the day - blah. I didn't get to take a lunch break. boo. No lunch workout. But after work I did do Jillian Michael's 30-day shred Phase 1. I had never done these before! For those who have been living under a rock with me don't know, it's basically 30 days, 3 phases. First 10 days you do phase 1, then phase 2, then so on. I liked it! Lots of mixes (cardio, then ST, then abs) to where you would do jumping jacks, jumping rope, then lunges combined with biceps, then abs. Then lots of repeats and different exercises. Only 25 minutes but fast, non-stop and good stuff! Even though I didn't make it to the gym, I'm glad I did something AND took advantage of my u-verse! Outside of working out, I FINALLY got around to finalizing my first step-by-step meal plan! You may remember this picture... 40 meals in 3.5 hours!
Then my lazy bum had tweaks to make to the meal plan (i.e. which ones froze best, etc.) and I just sat on it, forgot, and procrastinated. But it's up now!

These are the recipes featured!!

Check out the meal plan at Healthified Kitchen! I used Scribd to share the document. I'd never used it before but thought it was easy to use.

Q: Ever used Scribd? How do you share PDFs or word documents on your site (if you do!)

Q: Ever tried Shred? What do you think about it?

No comments: